There are laws, state and local restrictions prohibiting the possessions or use of pepper sprays, surveillance and several other items shown on Guardyou6.com. Guard your 6 limited will not sell any products in violation to those state, local laws and restrictions. It’s your responsibility, not guard your 6 limited to understand your local, state and federal laws before placing an order.
All products sold on Guardyour6.com are either novelty items,self defense, safety or training purpose only. Guard your 6 limited under no circumstances will sell to minors, or to anyone that we feel may use our products for illegal purpose. We have the right to decline any orders.
By placing an order, the buyer represent he/she is of legal age and the products will be used only in a legal manner. Also accepting the local, state and federal law and restrictions to the zip code that the order is being place.
Having no control over the use of any products once in the buyer’s possession, we assume no liability associated with their use. Under no circumstances Guard your 6 limited will be liable.
This responsibility is totally on the buyer, not Guard your 6 limited. Owning and or carrying self defense products, using surveillance products is a serious responsibility. If you’re not sure that you can handle such a responsibility. Please get proper training before making any purchase. (we will be posting blogs on tips, safety, security and self defense).
The company shall not be liable for any claim arising out of the performance of products, service, non performance, delay in delivery, a defect in the products nor for any special, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising or howsoever caused (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, functioning or use of the products.
It is the responsibility of the buyer and not Guard your 6 to ascertain and obeyall applicable laws in regard to the possession and use of our products.Absolutely no sales to minors. By placing an order, the buyer represents that all products purchased will be used in a lawful manner and that he/she is of legal age.
· All orders of Guard your 6 shall be paid by the Customer on the date of purchase. In an event products are out of stock, needs to be restocked, Orders of guard your 6 shall be paid by customer once order has been confirm and shipped. All credit/debit cards are acceptable method of payments. Our terms of payment in full once order has been confirm within two days of purchase.
· All orders to be shipped to an address in the state of Ohio must include a 7.5% sales tax on the entire amount of the order.
· Products specification, taxes and illustration are subject to manufactures changes.
· Prices are subject to change without notice.
· We are not responsible for typographical errors, misprints, and other errors or omissions.
· Fulfillment of orders is subject to availability.
· Sales, promotion or offers on Guardianyour6.com cannot be combined with any othersales, promotions, offers or previous purchase.
All orders are subject to acceptance by Guardyour6.com
The following 5 states and one district have some form of restrictions on pepper spray, will not be sold.
1. New York
6. Washington DC
Temporary out –of – stock products
Due to high demand, some of our products can be temporary out-of- stock. When this occurs, you will be notified that the product is temporary out of stock and will be given a few options. Option one, you can reserve the item, your payment will only be taken out once the order has been shipped. Option two; your order can be returned, so you can choose a different product. Third option is a full refund.
When you reserve an item, you will be notified the estimated date the product will be back in stock or the current status of your order.